The house has been placed on the majestic central space of the property. Built in the early seventeenth century it was restored in 1925 by the modernist architect Joan Rubió. The threshing floor of the house which has preserved the original gravel is a large-scale space with capacity for 300 people.
The open area in front of the façade offers a privileged view of the Clara River’s valley. The uniqueness of the space dominated by the house makes it perfect for appetizers at parties in the evening, or at night banquet, offering a stately, magical and bucolic portrait.